an Oddquain ~ on poverty – 1/3/5/7/1 syllable pattern
all and more
I amassed alone
none to share with,to call me
Mindfills For A different perspective’s August scavenger hunt ~ 13 forms of micropoetry
End of Summer Scavenger Hunt prompts:
1. Write a Zappai using the theme of drunkenness.
2. Write a Kimo on the subject of jealousy.
3. Write a Lune about birth The zappai, kimo and lune are here … https://mindfills.wordpress.com/2021/08/06/micropoetry-zappai-kimo-lune/ 4. Write a Hay(na)ku about hate. https://mindfills.wordpress.com/2021/08/07/micropoetry-a-haynaku/
5. Write a Naani about time. https://mindfills.wordpress.com/2021/08/07/a-mulled-moment-a-naani/
6. Write an Oddquain about poverty.
7. Write a Tritina with a touch of whimsy or nonsense.
8. Write a Pentina having a theme of war.
9. Write a Sestina having a theme of exploration.
10. Write an Octina with a theme of revenge.
11. Write a Harrisham Rhyme poem on the topic of forgiveness.
12. Write an Abecedarian poem about the path to self discovery.
13. Write a Blitz Poem about death.